A Season in Review: Summer 2017
This summer went by way too fast. I swear I blinked in June and it is now… September? With that in mind, it’s time for the obligatory seasonal post. This is what I was able to accomplish in Summer:
- I rearranged my start date for NDSU.
- I completed 2 research courses for 4 credits. I received an A in both.
- I won a scholarship from Phi Theta Cappa.
- I joined a blogging group.
- I started taking boxing classes with my clients and I’m contemplating Jiu Jitsu.
- I signed up for 4 classes this semester (God help me).
- I bought a bullet journal and am working to master it. However, I think I’m also going to continue in my Erin Condren planner.
- I restarted Instagram.
- I completed my stint of ‘no soda for 6 months’. (FYI- soda tastes so gross now.)
- I participated in National Night Out.
- I planned my vacation!
With everything that went on, I’m no longer surprised that Summer felt like a fleeting moment. This fall is set to be even busier but as I always say #StayBussyStayBlessed.